"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "So long as these shadows remain, you will never see the sun."
- The Shadow remained, reading a magazine that he had taken from the table.
- Not a shadow of doubt now remained in my mind.
- The Shadow remained where he was, without word or motion.
- He gave me a look where no shadow of anger remained.
- Thus the shadow of legislation only remains to them: Their importance is at an end.
- The Shadow, of course, remained, because he had made purchases.
- With all the thousands of futures, how could this shadow remain?
- The Shadow had remained, on the chance that important matters might be mentioned.
- The Shadow was remaining, to lure them on another trail.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.