"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow was looking toward the door next to the president's office.
- The Shadow should have looked to the future, rather than the past.
- The shadow only looks that way because the sun's going down.
- Then the shadow sat up straight and looked at me.
- The Shadow would be looking over crime from the inside.
- Shadow looked at the man's old face, trying to read him.
- The Shadow looked across the street to the front of the hotel.
- The Shadow did not look into the kitchen, he had already been there.
- Shadow looked at the man in the seat next to him.
- The Shadow looked beyond him and pointed to an open door.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.