"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow was starting through the passage to the study.
- The Shadow started to open the door of the elevator.
- The Shadow started for the doorway of the house on the left.
- The Shadow started for the stairs that led to the ground floor.
- Shadow started the car, turned on the headlights, and headed back onto the road.
- Shadow looked down at him and said, "Don't start anything you're not prepared to finish."
- The Shadow started forward again, but his change of method brought a stumble.
- The Shadow started for his own route to the terrace, through the windows from the living room.
- Again The Shadow started his car, and became the third in line.
- The Shadow started the motor; turned the car in the road.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.