"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They threw his shadow out behind him, long and black.
- The air was clear and the sun threw long shadows.
- It threw his shadow in front of him as he went.
- The sun was west of us now and throwing long shadows onto the street outside.
- The fire above, though it threw shadows, made light enough for everything.
- You see, all these days the sun was not throwing his shadow where I had to have it.
- But there was no shadow thrown upon it from within.
- The sun rose behind them, throwing long shadows through the trees.
- In first light, with the low sun throwing long blue shadows across the snow, she turned north.
- From here she could no longer see the doorway, only her mother's shadow thrown onto the floor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.