"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The moon had dropped low, leaving the room in shadow.
- The hide dropped suddenly, leaving the room half in shadow.
- The sun was a warm golden haze behind him, leaving his face in shadow.
- It left most of her face in shadow, but the nose was too grand to hide.
- The light from her lamp and the small attic windows left the huge room in shadow, but she could see nothing out of place.
- The spotlight illuminated the front and sides of the tree, leaving the back in shadow.
- The late Ryan's suit left the box in shadow so he tilted it up to where there was light enough to see.
- So the garden below is left in deeper shadow than before.
- The sun had yet to appear over the top of the mountains, leaving the port still in shadow.
- Half the lights were out on the bridge, leaving large areas in shadow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.