"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The door opened as I was putting on eye shadow.
- She'd wear so much eye shadow you'd think she was a product testing animal.
- But how much do you know about eye shadow?
- She had black eye shadow and short blue hair.
- Pick up any debris of eye shadow that may fall down.
- She was sitting at her vanity, putting on eye shadow.
- Every so often, he seems like a robot with eye shadow.
- In an attempt to be more bold with color, I put on too much eye shadow.
- "I kept trying put blush and eye shadow in it."
- If a woman wants to try out a new color of eye shadow, she should look to the local drug store first.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.