"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He gave a shadow of his wry smile.
- She went out, where the strange, wide moon gave her a shadow like a ghost.
- I must give my reader a shadow of her.
- Jason gave me a shadow of his usual grin.
- He gave only a shadow of a nod.
- He gave her a pale shadow of his smile.
- Bolan gave them one, a flitting shadow, firing from the hip.
- With it, a headline can be bent or angled, given a shadow and distorted in other ways.
- There is a Swedish proverb which observes that worry often gives a small thing a big shadow.
- The moon gave his body a long shadow that lay across the boards of the platform.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.