"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the gloomy shadows of a highway overpass, six men were working off their welfare checks.
- The elfmaid shook back her hair, shaking off the gloomy shadow at the same time.
- Standing there, in the island of light, the rest of the room faded away into gloomy shadows around them.
- As the sounds of the bells died away a voice began to speak from somewhere high up in the gloomy shadows above their heads.
- "We still don't have any control over anything up here," Juan said, speaking from the gloomy shadows near one of the port stations.
- There were only the gloomy shadows in the empty and silent room.
- The low light of the lantern made gloomy shadows in the car.
- He looked me over in the gloomy shadows inside the hut.
- The sun was gone now, and gloomy shadows gathered between the buildings and in the lee of the mountain.
- Something caught her eye, and she peered upward into the gloomy shadows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.