"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall.
- Some took it and learned to live with the shadows.
- They were dark with shadows that he knew he'd put there.
- He turned slowly, the light playing with the shadows of his face.
- The sun had gone down and the room was filled with shadows.
- She still looked pale, with deep shadows under her eyes.
- I came to a large building, whose open door was dark with the shadows of the interior.
- During the day, the sun fills the church with shadows of color.
- Drawing the scene with shadows can be done in several different ways.
- The day was growing late, the forest around them filled with long shadows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.