"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The flame-crack grew to a roar; the light danced, flinging shadows back into the teeth of the ever-encroaching darkness.
- And now the sunlight falls yellower on western windows, and the chimney-tops are flinging longer shadows; the refreshed Hundred Thousand, nor their shadows, stir not!
- While the white light swung, flinging distorted shadows of these people on the walls - a moving procession like a shadow show - Eve had sat staring at the tips of her shoes.
- The place was lit with flaring torches that flung demoniac shadows on the crowd and on the idol before whom they were bowing.
- Doug could tell it because the shallow alcove had an overhanging light that flung shadows of the table and chair out to the alcove's mouth.
- The flickering candle flung great shadows around the little place as I stood in the doorway, peering around among the wrecked and derelict ten-pound cars that Saven deals in.
- CHAPTER 57 A Breaking in the Three-fold Land The molten afternoon sun broiled the Waste, flinging shadows across the mountains to the north, just ahead now.
- The barbarian was swaying on his feet, the light in his unsteady hand flinging fantastic shadows back and forth along the wall.
- In the gathering dusk, the saguaros flung shadows of giants across the pebbled earth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.