"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was getting to his feet when a figure emerged from the shadows.
- The group has emerged from the shadows over the last 10 days.
- In a moment, he saw the man emerge from the shadows, head for the house.
- Then he saw the other figure emerge from the shadows right behind the girl.
- Will he win, emerging from his father's shadow at last?
- As he watched, his friend emerged from the shadows of the room behind him.
- A security guard emerged from the shadows and came to the door.
- In sports, it was a week to emerge from the shadows, or at least try to.
- As they stepped out a figure emerged from the shadows.
- But they still haven't given up hope that it will emerge from the shadows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.