"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And someone else pointed out: "He has always lived in the shadow of his brother.
- Guillermo Zuloaga worked in the shadow of his brother Daniel.
- You have come from the shadow of the heroin and the shadow of your brother, my friend.
- Cameron's always lived in the shadow of his older brother Ruben.
- Peter was not in the shadow of his brother Wolf.
- Jermaine Jackson, who had emerged from the shadow of his younger brother Michael, produced three songs.
- Though he has spent his career at the company, Alan Hassenfeld, who is 40, had always worked in the shadow of his brother.
- But for the past 50 years, it has lived under the shadow of its bigger brother down south.
- How different he was from Edward and George, that pale shadow of his magnificent brother!
- But it will have trouble moving out of the shadow of its brawnier, rougher-edged brother.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.