"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The year in brackets is the European Tour season that it fell into.
- The 2012 Canadian Tour season ran from June 7 to September 9 and consisted of eight official golf tournaments.
- Years in brackets show the European Tour season the event fell into.
- However, in 2007, he won the first event of the Asian Tour season, the Pakistan Open.
- This round tied the lowest round of the 2007 European Tour season.
- I like the fact that the Tour season is being shortened.
- The 2011 Canadian Tour season ran from March to November and consisted of 12 golf tournaments.
- The 2007 Canadian Tour season ran from April to September and consisted of 14 golf tournaments.
- The 2010 Canadian Tour season ran from February to November and consisted of 11 golf tournaments.
- While the official Tour season will end Sunday, the controversy surrounding next year's Masters obviously is far from over.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.