"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pilgrimage season runs from 1 May to the first week of November.
- This did not seem to be pilgrimage season.
- Until the crash today, this year's pilgrimage season had been relatively free of trouble.
- The city lacks any public transportation options for residents and visitors alike, both during and outside of the pilgrimage season.
- This led to an annual fair which coincided with the busiest pilgrimage season, the time around Candlemas.
- But now that the pilgrimage season has begun, the number of buses will be increasing.
- Outside of the pilgrimage season, this is a fine spot for walking, pony trekking or just enjoying the cool, clean mountain air.
- By the late 1980's, pilgrimage season had grown to a month, and the number of participants had reached about 40,000.
- The site has been attracting about 30,000 pilgrims in recent years during the main part of the pilgrimage season from early June until August 15.
- Small wonder the track to the summit is like an ant trail in the pilgrimage season (December to May).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.