"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now I think we sit and watch and wait as the season slips away.
- It is only May, but the season might be slipping away.
- Then, the following season, for whatever reason, they slip to 6-10.
- There was also the sense that a season that had seemed special could be slipping away.
- But instead of letting the game - and the season - slip away, the Jaguars took it by the throat.
- It was just two veterans determined to let a season of accomplishment slip away on their home floor.
- How weird do things get when the season slips away?
- Even as this season slips away, he is preparing for the next one.
- The pressure is on to overcome them quickly, before the season slips away.
- Not as their season slipped away against the Patriots.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.