"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Portland Mayor Wins The primary season is now winding to a close, with the final Democratic contests on June 7 in California, New Jersey, New Mexico and Montana.
- The miserable 1995 season was winding down and Mitchell, soon to become a free agent, could not wait to leave a 3-13 team.
- Captain Bodgit will most likely go to Japan, but nothing will be made final until the summer, because this year's breeding season is winding down and he will not be bred to any mares until next February.
- But as the season has wound down and the pressure has increased with every game, Bergeron has on occasion appeared to let his emotions get the best of him.
- One would think that the growing season is winding down and the end for herbaceous plants is near.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.