"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was his last season pitching at the Major League level.
- During 1943, he had a 7-9, 4.11 record; it would be his last season pitching regularly in Mexico's top circuit.
- He finished the season with 199 strikeouts in 151 innings pitched.
- For 2011, he is the D'back's short season pitching coordinator.
- He finished the season pitching five scoreless innings in four games.
- Porcello finished the season with a record of 8-6 in 125 innings pitched.
- He spent the next seven seasons pitching in the minor leagues, retiring at the end of the 1956 season.
- He remained with the Cubs for one more season pitching his final game on May 23, 1994.
- Forsch went 41-37 with a 3.96 earned run average over four and a half seasons pitching in their farm system.
- He finished the 1938 season with a record of 4-4 and an earned run average of 6.02 in 95-2/3 innings pitched.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.