"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The team has won 5 straight league regular season titles over the span of 2006 to 2010.
- He also won two season titles in the combined event, in 1984 and 1985.
- They also won or shared the regular season title seven times, including 1994, 1996, 1998, 2004, 2008, 2009 and 2010.
- Wright State has not won the regular season title since 2006.
- He also helped the Tigers win the regular season title with a 47-16-9 record for 103 points.
- His teams have won five conference tournament championships and three regular season titles.
- She would help the club obtain their first regular season title in league history.
- The win was the first time the team ever won either a tournament or regular season title.
- Unlike the previous three years, the Bandits did not win the regular season title.
- From 1997-2008, Rice won 12 consecutive regular season titles in its conference or division.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.