"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The season ran through the summer and fall of 1963.
- Through the 1950's the music season ran less than 30 weeks.
- The season runs for eight weeks in the city's park.
- The season will run from 11 to 31 August 2012.
- Seasons often ran 200 games or more, especially in the early years.
- In most areas, the seasons run from late summer until early spring.
- "We are having the strongest season ever, running 20 to 30 percent ahead of last year."
- In his first season running the draft, they were 2-14.
- "Last season when the team got off to such a fine start, expectations ran high," he said.
- The first season will run for 10 weeks, finishing on 20 November 2011.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.