"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Marco van Basten had his last season uninterrupted by injury, netting 25 goals, which was one of the main reasons Milan was able to overhaul Juventus.
- In the nine seasons since the 1981 pennant team, only one Yankee manager, Lou Piniella, served two uninterrupted seasons.
- Jennings Wins Again Lynn Jennings continued her remarkable season, uninterrupted by an emergency appendectomy on Dec. 31 in Britain.
- For the first time in a complete, uninterrupted season, no pitcher won 20 games.
- Jones appeared in 133 games for the Padres in 1983, the fewest he'd played in a full season uninterrupted by injury.
- While many critics and fans argue that it is weaker than the first three seasons, the show won many new fans due to a new timeslot, uninterrupted season, and a two-night four-hour premiere.
- But that is about the only thing they agree on regarding revenue sharing, and that is not going to lead to a new labor agreement ensuring an uninterrupted season.
- He had an uninterrupted season in 1951, playing all 18 games.
- Baseball should hope it has an uninterrupted season.
- Pete played 11 uninterrupted seasons of professional basketball in Europe:
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.