"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Q. Can we hear more about your predictions for the tourism season?
- During the 19th century, the tourism season consisted of the winter months.
- The beach conservation and development works will be completed by the 2008 year-end tourism season.
- The population expands substantially in the summer during the tourism season.
- The strikes hit at the height of Guadeloupe's main tourism season.
- "Usually, we send our last groups in mid-September, which has always been the end of the tourism season there."
- The festival usually lasts three days and was started in the mid-1990s as an official kick off to the tourism season.
- Hotel prices are in effect through March, after which they generally increase for the tourism season.
- The town's population was 30,957 in 2010 and peaks at around 300,000 to 400,000 people during the tourism season.
- During the tourism season, the place hosts several open-air concerts and plays.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.