"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Australia faced the West Indies again in the 1984-85 season.
- Of the seven teams that Temple faced twice in the regular season, five shot better in the second meeting.
- The teams will face each other twice in the regular season and could meet in the conference tournament, too.
- He has an older brother who played linebacker for Auburn University, and they faced each other twice in the 2004 season.
- Robinson believes the adversity the Jets faced early in the season has strengthened them now.
- Facing significant changes in the 2006-07 season, Näslund's points total continued to decrease.
- These old rivals first played in 1899, but until 2010, had not faced each other in the regular season since 1971.
- The Yankees may face massive change in the off season, whether they win or lose in the playoffs.
- The two sides faced each other once in the regular season in round 19.
- They do not face Philadelphia again in the regular season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.