"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The entire season attracted as much as 7.4 million votes.
- Ultimately, the season did not attract enough viewers, and the series was cancelled by the network.
- Overall the season attracted around one million viewers each night.
- The first season consisted of three productions over nine weeks and attracted 14,592 visitors to the village.
- In spring training cities there is hope that at the very least the season will go on with replacement players and still attract fans.
- Averaging 30 million viewers an episode, the fifth season had already attracted a number of celebrities.
- The 2012-13 season has attracted 266 school teams to enter the various competitions.
- The season attracted an average of 21.7 million viewers, and was placed second overall amongst the 18-49 age group.
- The 2008 season attracted a global audience of 600 million people per race.
- The first season attracted an overall average of 1.353 million viewers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.