"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Last fall, the 61-day season drew 459,265 people who bet $119 million.
- There was an inconsolable feeling about the club as the season drew to a close.
- But concerns linger as the regular season draws to a close.
- He later made a few substitute appearances as the season drew to a close.
- The season of war was drawing to an end.
- But a change was in the air, a season was drawing to a close.
- But watch out for the team that gets hot as the season draws to a close.
- I don't feel relief that the season is drawing to a close.
- But in October 1971, the season drew to its close with the death of a major driver.
- The team finished season with 16 draws 11 of which was 0-0.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.