"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Dallas matched its season low with 39 points in the first half.
- He matched his season high with 38 yesterday and has topped 30 minutes in four of the last five games.
- And tonight he showed why, matching his season high of 34 points to lead the Knicks to a 98-89 victory.
- They piled up 10 hits off him, matching his season high, and were not done when he left.
- Cummings, the 6-5 guard matched his season low with 10 points on 5-for-13 shooting.
- In 1963, he matched his season high in victories with 23.
- The Spurs also matched their season high for 3-point shots made, hitting 6 of 9.
- The 16-hit total matched their season high, set two times previously, the first on opening day in Chicago.
- Curry has scored 20 or more points in four straight games, making and then matching his season high over the past two nights.
- The teams won every Jr. high tournament they attended, losing just one match their whole season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.