"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The season moves along at quite quickly once it gets started.
- The next season the school moved up to class C2.
- Expect more from him, he said, as the season moves on.
- The following season of 1995/96 moved to a three points for a win system.
- Once the season moved into the playoffs, the ratings soared.
- As the seasons move along, the dates of particular events can be noted.
- But it was an unstable situation, and ever more precarious as the season moved toward summer.
- The season then moved to the regular time of 9/8C.
- July is done, and now the season has moved into its final two months.
- The season moves along at quite a rapid pace once it gets started.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.