"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But that could also be a drawback as the seasons roll on.
- But he has cooled considerably now that the regular season has rolled around.
- They were certain those problems would be corrected by the time this season rolled around.
- When the season rolled around, I was looking for a training camp.
- By the time the 1951 season rolled around, Mueller was an established pitcher.
- By the time the 1951 season rolled around, Faut was a successful and established pitcher.
- By that time, another season will have rolled around.
- When the season rolled around again that my current girlfriend and I got started in, all erotic possibilities had been explored.
- Now and then as the seasons roll past, I manage to shoot a deer, but in recent years, this has happened less frequently.
- By the time White's senior season rolled around in 1950-51, he knew about and was participating in the scandal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.