"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also holds the single season rushing record of 1312 yards in 1949.
- He ended the season rushing for 1,132 yards, and 9 touchdowns.
- He had an excellent season, rushing for 1,206 yards on a 4.8 average.
- Before the initial injury, Williams had played every game the past two seasons, rushing for 1,582 yards and 13 touchdowns last year.
- He was the Cougars' top offensive weapon that season, rushing for 1,307 yards (at the time, the second-highest total in school history).
- IT has been a season of dizzying highs, record lows and amateurs rushing in.
- He became the state of Florida's all-time single season rushing yards leader.
- Lewis also passed Craig Heyward for second in terms of overall single season rushing.
- Hampton became only the second Giant to produce consecutive 1,000-yard seasons rushing.
- The season rushing total of 2,184 yards was the second-best total by a Cowboys team in last 20 years (1995, 2,201).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.