"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their topsy-turvy 9-7 season, after mountains of preseason hype, appeared headed for an ignominious and playoff-less end.
- Two other wide receivers headlined the trailers for what shapes up to be another topsy-turvy season.
- But the Ravens' run to the Super Bowl actually began in the off-season, a precursor to the topsy-turvy season.
- In this topsy-turvy season, a record 25 clubs remain alive for a playoff berth with three games to go.
- It has been a topsy-turvy season and he has numerous reasons for hoping the Yankees march into the World Series.
- But for the N.F.L., the topsy-turvy season remains off center with only eight days remaining.
- THE Jets will either play the final game of a topsy-turvy season tonight in Oakland or continue a magic playoff ride next week in Pittsburgh.
- After a topsy-turvy season, the Stags finished in a low mid-table position.
- Now teams will begin digging in and making this what I think will be one of the most topsy-turvy seasons the league has seen in a long time.
- Against the Mariners on Sunday night, the Yankees must be all of these or their topsy-turvy season will finally stop spinning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.