"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, the season fell apart after that point and the team finished 2-8.
- The same team from the year before was playing better than ever, but the season fell apart in the latter half.
- The previous season one of their crew had fallen into the net.
- The summer or dry season falls between the month of February to May.
- Tuberville said that last season fell apart in large part because of the high expectations placed on his team.
- After winning three of the first nine races in 2005, his season fell into a downward spiral.
- This past season the 58 member band fell under the Group 2 open classification.
- This may be remembered as the night the Knicks' season fell completely apart.
- Twice last season they nearly purchased a home in the area, only to have the deals fall through.
- However, the season fell apart with losses in the final three games.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.