"right" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The other man, with two hands, seized my right wrist.
- She reached out with her left hand to take his right wrist.
- He held up his right wrist to let us see it was swelling.
- Immediately he felt something very different in his right wrist.
- Carter had surgery on his right wrist, and was out for six weeks.
- Martin's right wrist bothered him in the second half of the season.
- And a moment later, his hand closed on her right wrist as well.
- Using a needle, he was able to remove the watch from the right wrist.
- So he slipped the other four over his right wrist.
- He broke his right wrist during the game but never came out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.