"right" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I had time to step back as his face came down near my right foot.
- And the best way to start fall off on the right foot?
- He let her right foot down to the floor and stood up.
- And on the field, you can't find another right foot like his.
- He would only have to look down to his right foot.
- I just want to get her off on the right foot.
- But they may finally be off on the right foot.
- They really give you a chance to get off on the right foot.
- At first I had the left one on the right foot.
- I thought that would get us off on the right foot.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.