"right" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She spat in her right palm and held it out to him.
- Instead he put his right palm in the middle of her chest and shoved.
- Face the right palm down, be aware, and then stop.
- There was a small amount of dried blood on the victim's right palm.
- He sliced open his right palm on a stray piece of glass.
- He'd spent less than a week there before the right palm was greased.
- He put his right palm firmly against it, at the left or opening edge.
- Khan stepped behind her and set his right palm on the glass.
- She turned her right palm so that it faced him.
- He caught the key in his right palm, and smiled.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.