"right" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Murphy's goal came on a shot from the right point just inside the blue line.
- Weeping, she stepped to the right point and the door opened for her.
- It's a crude question, but it is the right point to start.
- He also mans the right point on the power play.
- But you've got the right point, which is they can do this anyway.
- Some talented man had written the speech, with the purpose of getting just the right points across.
- - rather than making the right point - what for?
- We always are paying attention to what people tell us, and he of course has the right point.
- I want to make a change at the right point.
- You're catching him at the right point in the career arc.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.