"right" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He took hold of his right ear and worried that.
- That is one of several reasons why, in any given situation, the left and right ears hear a different sound.
- Will that be a word in the right ear too?
- The father calls the child's name in its right ear three times.
- Usually the father whispers the name four times in the right ear of the baby.
- His face was by her right ear, where she couldn't see what he looked like.
- She held the right ear of a boy about ten.
- The voice seemed to come from above his right ear.
- Even though he only heard it through his right ear.
- At his right ear there was a different kind of pain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.