"right" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I try it myself, to see if I've got the right idea.
- At last there's a god who's actually got the right idea!
- We could do with a bit longer, but I think the boys have generally got the right idea.
- I think old Sam and all those others had the right idea.
- I've never been able to get the right central idea for it.
- No matter, he had the right idea in the end.
- It was starting to look like he had the right idea.
- "We don't want to start the rest of the world out on the right idea."
- As in many things, Dad had the right idea all along.
- He had the right idea about the military and war, for instance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.