"right" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I don't think we are going down the right road there.
- They were, well, if not home free, then certainly on the right road.
- "I believe the steps we have taken in the last two months are putting us on the right road."
- Now, what is it in which you are at this moment going off the right road?
- They had been on the right road, he was certain of it.
- Despite that, I believe we are on the right road.
- Your support shows the Commission that we are on the right road.
- We really have to think carefully about the right road to take.
- From there it was easy to pick out the right road.
- That he had taken a step back along the right road I was sure.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.