"right" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's the right step, as an understanding of the Soviet economy makes clear.
- "We are satisfied that he has taken the right steps so far."
- This is very important, because now the program can do the next right step.
- "It is clear that some leaders were involved and did not take the right steps," he said.
- The Albanian people will be able to take the right step in these difficult times.
- We must also take the right steps toward reaching our great goals.
- "We are taking the right steps in today's environment to ensure sound business practices."
- With a little research, though, you can take the right steps and find better products.
- Western governments, including the Bush administration, have taken the right step in calling for new elections.
- It was the right step to take, but what has happened since then?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.