"right" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not having the right name can hurt business, he said.
- At least he's the one long enough ago with the right name.
- Something, she thought, had made him call the Line by its right name.
- Perhaps he would rather be called by his right name.
- That seemed to be the right name for her, though he wasn't sure.
- You could spend the rest of your life thinking about it, but you'll never come up with the right name.
- There was power in being able to call something, someone, by the right name.
- It is always better to call things by their right name.
- So I just gave up trying to remember her right name.
- Trying to come up with just the right name for your company?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.