"right" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two or three looked like they could be the right age and level of fitness.
- How would you even know, he asks, the right age to stop at?
- You'd be just about the right age, matter of fact.
- "Ten is probably exactly the right age to learn to fly."
- "It would make a very good present for a little girl of the right age."
- But he needed a child here who would be the right age by the year 2000.
- "And that one is exactly the right age for her."
- And he, being four years older, was just the right age to feel protective.
- He would be the right age, if they started together.
- We saw a man about the right age in a hospital bed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.