"right" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He ordered his right fingers to close, and they moved.
- I tried to see my right fingers running over that hesitant line.
- With their right index finger the Christ points toward to the south.
- He lost sensation in the tips of his right fingers and left the game.
- He traced a line on the paper with his right index finger.
- His right fingers were still wrapped in a plastic cast.
- The source was a single deep cut in Ruth's right index finger.
- A cavity existed now in which I could move my right fingers.
- She's got the right fingers for that; I looked at 'em.
- All those voting for it, raise your right index finger.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.