"right" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So, what is the right combination of factors to best improve performance?
- Up until last week I'd been sort of struggling and trying to find the right combination this year.
- "By moving all three sections around we came up with just the right combination."
- Then he must have hit the right combination and his eye opened.
- I'm scared of him too, which is probably the right combination for an academic.
- It's a right rare combination what could work together, he says.
- "All we have to do is come up with the right combination."
- Although the teams had talked earlier in the week, they couldn't come up with the right combination of players for a trade.
- The right combination of elements did not seem to be present.
- It has turned out to be the right combination for the Packers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.