"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When he got there, those in charge did not seem to want to train black pilots.
- In all some 1,500 pilots trained at the field during its operation.
- The primary mission of the base was to train pilots.
- Its planes were used to train pilots throughout the world.
- This lasted until 1947, because the school was being used to train pilots.
- This is the same type of aircraft used by the military to train pilots since the 1960s.
- The government assisted two private schools to train pilots for the conflict.
- The wing trained foreign and domestic pilots in forward air control.
- By 1922 he began to train pilots, and later became the head of the training squadron.
- An annual rate of 1,500 fully trained pilots was reached by January 1941.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.