"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Off Marcus Island on 12 May, she guided friendly pilots to their targets.
- He figured that radio beams guided German pilots blitzing Britain.
- He added that "airports in Italy are safe, but they have to improve the ground system" to guide pilots.
- The 'gaudy new terminal' now blocked the view of air traffic controllers as they guided pilots.
- The fixture is one in a string of lights that guide pilots as they approach Runway 5.
- The Taliban have cut electricity in the city to eliminate lights that might guide American pilots.
- Cali's approach uses several radio beacons to guide pilots around the mountains and canyons that surround the city.
- At one time a large arrow was painted on top of the structure to guide pilots to the Des Moines airport.
- Capt. Paul McCarthy, the union's accident investigator, said the runway needed a newer system of lights that can be situated at the runway end, to guide pilots.
- They used the emergency SE-11 signal lights and the Justrite, a three-colored high-intensity beam used to guide pilots onto aircraft carriers during night landings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.