"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the last moment, the pilot gunned his left engine and swung the big plane almost completely around.
- The pilot was manning the M-60 and swung the machine gun in his direction.
- The second shell plunged into the sea just ahead of us, and the pilot swung the wheel.
- As the pilot swung around to the northeast to make a new approach, he radioed his intentions to the control tower.
- The pilot swung his gaze left, then right, looking at the pine forest.
- The pilot swung out of his rest and floated, facing them.
- The pilot swung the big, heavy airrraft in that direction.
- The pilot swung wide around the debris, which was between the ship and the wayward Marine.
- The black pilot swung over hard and hoiked the speed to more than 300 m.p.h.
- The major spotted it first; Margiu heard him call out, and the pilot swung the plane around again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.