"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The crew chief and door gunner normally help the pilots guide it in, but they were busy watching for the gooks.
- A thin rain was starting to fall, and it streamed off the canopy as the pilot guided them upward.
- A final alarm sounded as the shuttle lifted off and the pilot guided it out of the hangar.
- As the pilot guided them over the test area, the moody scientist hardly responded to Norma's attempts at conversation.
- Long-line pilots guide both their helicopters and loads dangling below them.
- The pilots guided us past the empty drydocks, toward a small pier at the northern end of the lake.
- The pilot guided his craft swiftly over the dry earth.
- By moving a control, the pilot can keep his cross-hair sight centered on the target and thereby guide the bomb.
- The pilot guided it to crash with the target.
- The channel is perilous, however, and Chilean pilots guide all vessels through it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.