"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But in the highly sanitized and technical world of commercial flying, seaplane pilots feel they offer the last vestiges of flying's romance.
- Being a seaplane pilot is a hard living, but for those who love it, it is hard living without it.
- Charles Ford, a young seaplane pilot and resident of Zeballos, wrote:
- By the middle of 1913, the navy had 11 seaplane pilots.
- Dinner Key was the second largest naval air facility in the U.S. and was used to train seaplane pilots.
- Ark Royal was recommissioned in 1930 to serve as a training ship for seaplane pilots and to evaluate aircraft catapult operations and techniques.
- The main problem now was lack of the very high level of experience and competence required of seaplane pilots
- "Fleet has a lot more shuttle pilots than seaplane pilots," the pilot said, spreading his hands.
- He is also an instrument-rated pilot, seaplane pilot and Explorers Club Fellow.
- I've heard bodies were discovered on the ferry and that the seaplane pilot returned on time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.