"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One man was still yelling in French at the pilot.
- He glanced back at the pilot and shook his head.
- Slowly, he turned and, holding his breath, looked at the pilot.
- He looked up at the big pilot, then turned and plucked the thing off the table.
- "None was of any concern after we investigated and looked at the pilot," he said.
- Serena looked at the pilot and saw that he had been hit.
- There was nothing on them, and she looked up at the pilot.
- He pulled in his head and looked at the pilot.
- He hadn't taken a good look at the pilot; he'd needed her to tell him who his men were.
- He turned around to look at the pilot even as the shots struck him, then continued on his way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.