"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is often performed to prepare squadrons for war time operations, as well as prepare pilots for the launching of fully armed aircraft in one mass event.
- This training was intended to prepare pilots for photo-reconnaissance missions.
- Newspapers in Britain and France reported that those countries were preparing planes and pilots.
- The T-50 may also have an advantage, as Lockheed also builds the F-22 and F-35, the aircraft the new trainer is supposed to prepare pilots for.
- Today it operates T-1 Jayhawk aircraft preparing pilots to operate air refueling, airlift, and bomber aircraft.
- The CANT 18 was a flying boat trainer developed in Italy in the 1920s to prepare pilots for flying boat airliners.
- Squadron prepares pilots for combat mission ready upgrade.
- The squadron prepares pilots for combat mission ready upgrade.
- Airlines say that no single incident convinced them, but that the crash of USAir 427 in Pittsburgh in September 1994, encouraged them to prepare pilots.
- In the professional sector, such as flight training, simulations are already used in an effort to prepare pilots for training before actually going out into planes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.