"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An augmented, multiplayer game that allows pilots to engage a human target with virtual weapons within a 3D space.
- It only requires one pilot to operate and engage the enemy effectively.
- Instantly, the pilot engaged the igniters, and a few seconds later the jet engines began to spool up.
- The pilots engage several Cobra aircraft in a dogfight and win handily.
- The missile system was sold as a technological breakthrough primarily on the ground that a pilot could engage several hostile aircraft at one time.
- Although both observers are often police officers, the pilot does not engage in any police activities and is usually not a police officer.
- Both pilots of an L-23 engaged in a cross-country training flight have been killed.
- Two days later, 357th pilots again engaged the Kommando Nowotny.
- The Italians reported no losses, their pilots seeing three Hurricanes, but not engaging them.
- The pilot engaged the air-stop brakes once the plane was near the center of the hangar.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.